Error while executing Coderunner bulk testing in moodle

Error while executing Coderunner bulk testing in moodle

por KiranKumar Rama -
Número de respuestas: 3

When I run the coderunner bulk testing from moodle, its giving some errors saying some scenarios are failed and some are passed. The moodle server OS is Ubuntu 17.10 and has mysql, php, etc including python and pylint (though coderunner is not in this server, I deployed to see if those scenarios turn to pass but same issue).

Attached is the screenshot for reference, also the error message for Simple join test and Skool-z-Kool Take 2 scenarios. Can you let me where I made / missed configuration or a way to resolve this please

Anexo error1.png
Anexo error2.png
Anexo error3.png
En respuesta a KiranKumar Rama

Re: Error while executing Coderunner bulk testing in moodle

por Richard Lobb -

The SQL prototype questions, which are still marked as experimental, all require the program sqlite3. You can install that on your Jobe server with the command

sudo apt install sqlite3

The skool-is-kool Take 2 question was written for an older version of the python3-cosc121 prototype and hasn't been updated to match the latest version of the prototype. You can fix it by editing the question and changing the Template params field from

{"stripmain":true, "runextra":true}

to

{"stripmain":true, "runextra":true, "isfunction": false}

Thanks for the heads up on these - I'll update them in the next version.

Richard

En respuesta a Richard Lobb

Re: Error while executing Coderunner bulk testing in moodle

por KiranKumar Rama -
Thanks Richard,

The Sql error was resolved. I will do the other change shortly. However i have similar issue with the scenario "C# echo stdin" and it is throwing an error (Attached screenshot). Any dependency needs to be deployed for this issue?
Anexo error4.png