Arduino and CodeRunner

Re: Arduino and CodeRunner

by Michael Backus -
Number of replies: 3
It works! Thanks for all your help. I'm going to make a quiz on loops this weekend. One quick question I have about the user interface is whether there is a way to remove the "For example" from above the test cases that I have chosen to show as an example.

Also, I'd like to know how I can contribute. I now have a working cpp question prototype that I'm happy to share, as well as a MockArduino.cpp file I'm willing to share and plan to expand on in the future. Is there a repository that I can submit pull requests to? I'm also willing to share the questions I write with other educators. Let me know how I can contribute.
Attachment Success.png
In reply to Michael Backus

by Michael Backus -

Awhile back you added me to the Python question repository course. I propose you change the course name to Question Repository, and then I'll add the questions I'm developing if you want. I'll put them in a category called Arduino.

In reply to Michael Backus

by Richard Lobb -

Many thanks for the offer to contribute, Michael.

Since the language that the question type offers to students is C++, I'd prefer that Arduino questions went into the C++ repository rather than the Python repository. So I've changed its name to C++ and Arduino and added you as a teacher. Please create a separate question category for Arduino, then contribute away!