Prototypes messed up

Prototypes messed up

by Stefan Mueller -
Number of replies: 0

When I create a simple Python2 question whose answer is "print 42", it is refused with "Can't find data record in database." given as a cause below the answer field. Python2.7 is installed on the Jobe server.

When I create the analogous Python3 question, its question text is pre-filled with an SQL-statement that I have used somewhen for testing purposes. I have attached the saved web-pages (as compressed files so as to keep them below the 500 kB upload limit).

Something is wrong but I do not see what. I recall having had an ambiguous prototype because I accidentally created a new prototype while leaving the field "Question type" under "Advanced customisation" empty or maybe even using the value of "Question type" under "CodeRunner question type". It is possible that the template did indeed contain the SQL-statement in question. However I do not recall working with the Python2 prototype in this way.

The BUILT_IN_PROTOTYPE_python{2,3} are listed under the system question category CR_PROTOTYPES and the their modification time equals their creation time.

How should I trouble-shoot this issue? Would it be a good solution to simply uninstall and re-install CodeRunner from my Moodle? Thanks in advance for help with this possibly self-created mess! Really sorry to bother with it, too.