CodeRunner v3.7.5 was pushed to github yesterday (25 January). Changes since v3.7.4+ are:
- Display a warning message whenever a question is run using the default University of Canterbury Jobe server, which is intended only for initial CodeRunner testing, not production use.
- Display sample answer using the selected user-interface wrapper (e.g. Ace) rather than just showing the straight text version.
- Bug fix: combinator template grader questions were being run in multiple Jobe submissions - one per test - when standard inputs were provided to the tests and Allow multiple stdins was not checked.
- Bug fix: Questions using gapfiller_ui did not allow editing of sample answer when the html code source was the first test case rather than globalextra.
- Bug fix: answer preload button did not have correct CSS class.
- Bug fix: Show Differences button was not working when Result Table had no Test column.