I'm just trying to install and use code runner for my courses in Moodle.
I'm facing problems using python 3 examples..I can't see the instant feedback like in the python 3 demo quizz.
the error message is :
"Detailed test results unavailable. Perhaps an empty answer, or question not using Adaptive Mode?"
I've tried several modes but the problem seems to be with the plugins, libraries,templates.... I don't really know ;)
Thanks for your answers
Firstly would you mind carrying out the following steps, please, because the use of something other than an adaptive behaviour is the usual and common cause of that error.
Navigate to the category containing your question in the Question Bank, then:
- Click the Preview icon for that question (magnifying glass)
- Scroll down to the Attempt options section
- Select "Adaptive mode" in the How questions behave dropdown.
- Click Start again with these options [did you miss this step, perhaps?]
- When the page refreshes, enter your answer in the question answer box.
- Click Check.