I'm working on Array Questions which require big amount of input on test cases. I have several questions.
- Is there a limitation on the standard input and output of a test case? For example if I would put 1000 integers for standard input and check 1000 integers of Expected output.
- Is there a limitation on number of test cases for one question?
- Using Moodle's UI to setup this kind of extensive questions is difficult. Is there any suggestion ? Looks like CodeRunner question can be import/export with Moodle XML format. I'm thinking there could be some external tool to help setting up question in that format ?
Thank you :D
Be default the disklimit sandbox parameter limits output file sizes to 20 MB and the streamsize parameter limits stdout/stderr output to 2 MB. I don't remember any explicit limits on input, though there's always some sort of limit somewhere. But I recall pasting some huge input strings (several MB) into the web interface in the past.
Testing with 1000 integers is under any of those limits.
Likewise, I don't know of any limits on test cases except:
- If entering them through the web interface you'll get exhausted long before the limit is reached.
- The job still has to run in a few seconds (the default maximum run time on a Jobe server is 50 secs).
- The result table will become tediously long to read.