CodeRunner Version 3.1.5 is now available from github or the Moodle plugin repository. It should be installed by anyone using Prechecks (see the first item below). It requires an updated version of the adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner behaviour plugin.
23 May 2017. Version 3.1.5
- Major bug fix: when grading questions with precheck enabled, if a student's last submission to a question prior to closing the quiz was a precheck that passed, the question would be marked correct even though it had not been properly checked.
- Bug fix: sample answer and answer preload fields of author form were not using the correct Ace language when the question type was first set.
- Bug fix: validate on save not working with support files on the first save of the question.
- Bug fix: Show Differences button was not working in Edge browser.
- Bug fix: questions with precheck=selected were not being correctly saved in course backup.
- Various documentation and error message tweaks + code tidying.