support Chinese characters?

support Chinese characters?

by yang ningyu -
Number of replies: 7
Can coderunner support Chinese characters? Test found that there are errors, please consult the solution, thank you!
test
In reply to yang ningyu

Re: support Chinese characters?

by Richard Lobb -

It sounds like your Jobe server has not been set up for UTF-8 characters. See https://github.com/trampgeek/jobe/blob/master/README.md#setting-the-locale

In reply to Richard Lobb

by yang ningyu -

Richard Lobb, thank you very much. UTF-8 has been modified, but the error still appears. As a beginner, I don't know where the problem is, ask for help!

In reply to yang ningyu

by Richard Lobb -

The machine's locale might be en_US.UTF-8 but is Apache set to use that? If you look at the file /etc/apache2/envvars on the Jobe server, you should be able to find a line beginning

export LANG=  

What's the rest of that line?

In reply to Richard Lobb

by yang ningyu -

Thank you very much for your reply! Are my settings correct?

In reply to yang ningyu

by Richard Lobb -

It does seem odd that your machine locale is US (United States) but you've set Apache to NZ (New Zealand). I'd have expected both to be the locale of your home country. Is the NZ locale even installed on that machine?

I suggest setting the Apache locale to the same as the machine locale. Does that change anything?

In reply to Richard Lobb

by yang ningyu -

Hi, Richard Lobb, thank you again! When I set it to: export lang = c.utf-8, I run the program perfectly. I'm very sorry to have wasted so much of your time. Thank you!

In reply to yang ningyu

by Richard Lobb -

Good to know the problem is solved. Enjoy CodeRunner!